Monday 17 August 2009

THING 7 ... Podcatz !!! Technology will not beat me!

Here's a link to my podcast: http://www.podOmatic.com/profile/senoritadosgatos?public=1

Because after years of deliberating about it and being a complete technophobe, I have uploaded a vintage DJmix to this ace website called Podomatic, and I shall continue to upload some old stuff, new stuff, pink stuff, blue stuff, to that site and post links on here..

infact because Ive been on holiday ( to Holland, which was very lovely, and was in fact my summer 'Holland-day' I guess) I have been a bit lazy and not kept to my weekly challenge, so Id best upload 2 hot mixes today..

the first one is called Vintage Classics and its almost an hour long , so I suggest ya make a brew...


1 comment:

  1. Brew...?

    Are you crazy? I use that mix to cycle the 13 miles to work - keeps me pedaling. Love it! Thanks... may we have some more please?

    Ta muchly.
    M

    ReplyDelete