Monday 27 July 2009

THING 6 - Remixed Desigual sundress

THIS..IS..A..REEEEEEEEEMIX!!! wicci wicci wahhhhhh
Recycling an old summer skirt was this weeks project. It was a lovely, but slightly colour-mad skirt from a brand in Barcelona ( Desigual), so heaven only knows why someone who likes to camouflage herself into the urban environment (me) bought this to wear...The Catalan sun must have gone to my head and made me want to reinvent myself into a tropical beach cocktail...Needless to say, it was worn about 3 times.. The Desigual logo shoulder straps used to be the waistband of the skirt..and the skirt was A line..so it was simple to chop up, sew up and shrink a bit into a 3yr old little lady's sundress. Now all we need is some sun.....

2 comments:

  1. will you sew me a skirt pleaz????

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course missy!! so long as its easy!! hahaha..as you can see non of my stuff is particularly high fashion tailoring :-)

    ReplyDelete